Kid’s party package
This package includes:
- 2 hour exclusive hire of BBQ Island and outdoor BBQ space
- Admission to the Reserve for up to 15 children and 8 adults
- Private Eel (tuna) talk with Ranger on the lifecycle of eels (tuna). Includes up to 15 eel feeding poles.
- Duck food for up to 15 children.
- Our Ranger or Volunteer team will set you up on BBQ Island, and give you a safety briefing on using the equipment.
- You can bring your own food to share on BBQ Island (or contact us for a list of preferred caterers).
Note: Please be mindful of your waste when catering your party as we endeavor to reduce our impact on the environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Base party package: $300 minimum charge (15 children; 8 adults)
Additional child: $8 (includes admission, eel feeding pole and duck food)
Additional adult: $12 (includes discounted admission; normally $15 per adult)
Friends of Ngā Manu Members: 10% discount. Birthday child must be part of the membership holders’ household
Added experiences and activities:
- Native Bird Close Encounter (private group booking): $200 (30-40 minute guided Ranger tour. Meet our cheeky Kaka, Kakariki, Whio and Kea,)
- Native Reptile Guided Tour (private group booking): $200 (20-40 minute guided Ranger tour. Meet our native skinks, geckos and tuatara)
- Additional BBQ Island time: $20 per half hour
- Book Robin’s Nest function centre: $200 for half a day (maximum of 3 hours)
To help you work out the costs of the added extras, i.e additional children, experiences, etc, please use this spreadsheet. It will help you to plan and cost out your party.
Please note: Terms & Conditions will apply with your booking. A non-refundable deposit of $50 needs to be made to secure your preferred date (if available).