Dad gets in for FREE at Ngā Manu Nature Reserve on Father’s Day weekend and families will enjoy our special Spring savings!
Ngā Manu’s network of all-weather, buggy-friendly trails gives you the chance to experience both forest and wetland habitats and the walk-through aviaries and nocturnal house offer close-up encounters with our rare NZ wildlife. At 2pm rain or shine you can watch the Ngā Manu eels being fed.
Terms and Conditions:
- No prior bookings necessary.
- Due to Covid 19 Level 2 you will need to sign in to gain admission to the Reserve using the COVID 19 App or physical sign-in sheet at our counter.
- Social distancing needs to be observed.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Only 1 free admission per group.
- Free entry is granted for 1 Dad when he visits with another paying adult (Spring Savings Adult entry only $12) or child aged 5-15 ($8 entry) or Free entry for 1 Dad with a Spring Savings Family entry (just $20 for 1 adult and up to 3 children).
- If a Dad visits with a child under the age of 5 there will be an admission charge of $8 for the Dad and child.
- Our Father’s Day Free admission also applies for single Mums.