Easter celebrations at Ngā Manu Nature Reserve
Ngā Manu’s Easter celebration runs throughout the long weekend 7 – 10 April and we have over $2,000 worth of prizes to give away.
- Join in the popular Easter Rock hunt to win chocolate Easter Eggs
- Have a selfie with Kiri the (Easter) Kiwi, our life-sized kiwi mascot
- Buy a sausage sizzle or a hot drink. We’ll also have cold drinks available at our food stalls or in the Visitor Centre
- Join in the coloring competition and scavenger hunt
- Watch or join in on the daily eel feeding at 12pm and 2pm
- Take our Native Bird Close Encounter tour at 11am. Places are limited.
Bring your picnic blanket and make a day of it! It’s all happening at Ngā Manu these School Holidays.