Our Lil’ Explorer Trail creates a fun-packed adventure around the reserve. Pick up your activity sheet and explorer backpack full of tools that guide children through the reserve looking for hidden taonga, which teaching them about nature and conservation.
It’s simple to participate. Just:
- Pick up your adventure pack from our Visitor Centre counter and head into the Reserve.
- Answer 6 interactive questions. Each question involves using a tool from your special ‘Lil Explorer Adventure Pack’.
- Hand in your answer sheet and go in to win a family annual pass.
- Make sure you return the back pack with all the tools for the next family to enjoy.
So join in the fun and become a Lil Explorer today!
Lil’s Explorer Trail Terms and Conditions
- The Lil’s Explorer Trail consists of one prize of a $100 2 Adult Family Annual Pass.
- The entry form box is on the Ngā Manu Visitors Centre front counter.
- The competition runs until 5pm Sunday 4 Feb 2024.
- The prize will be drawn by Friday 12 April 2024
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by Friday, 19 April 2024.
- The prize draw is entered by completing all the answers correctly, completing an official entry form, and submitting it in the entry box at the counter at the Visitor Centre in Ngā Manu.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash, but the prize is transferable to another individual at the discretion of Ngā Manu.
- If the year is disrupted due to COVID-19 or related restrictions, no refund of prize item is applicable.
- Ngā Manu, nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Ngā Manu collects entrants’ personal information to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
- Competition entrants can choose to opt in to receive future email promotional communications from Ngā Manu.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Ngā Manu to use the winner’s details and any photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference if required.
- All employees working at Ngā Manu and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter.
- The prize recipient must respond by 31 April 2024 or Ngā Manu will conduct a re-draw for the unclaimed prize.